Sunday, October 5, 2008

Showers on Power 2

Just going on Megan's posts about the showers in Mazzuchelli Hall - I just wanted to add that the Power 2 showers in the women's restroom (in the East Wing) have poor water pressure as well. Even though the Power 2 showers aren't new, that is still no excuse for the quality. I usually avoid taking a shower in Power 2 and go to Coughlin 2 instead. And it's not just the poor water pressure on Power 2, the water is cold as well. And no matter how you turn the dial, it's still one temperature: cold.

One weekday morning a few weeks ago, I took a shower there and I was worried I'd catch a cold (after I just got over one). Maybe if I waited for about 15 mins. or so, it would have warmed up? Though that is the common rule of thumb among residents, it doesn't help when you're in a rush (which I was that morning).

So new or old -- it doesn't seem to make a difference.

No comments: